martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

Before We Were Free Question #1

Tío Toni and Papi are involved with trying to take down the government. I think Tío Toni and Papi are doing I bad thing putting their whole family in danger. I understand that they want to save their country and let it free like butterflies are. But putting their family in risk is very dangerous and I think they should do something. What I think is that first they need to sit and think carefully of consequences that could happen. Imagine that this plan doesn’t work. Trujillo would get very mad and he will kill all of his family. I think the safeties thing to do is send all of their family to the United States so they can be free and safe. Also I think Tío Toni and Papi should think more and make a better and organized plan. They should be careful especially with the SIM. If they get discovered they would get killed. Leaving this all aside, I really admire Tío Toni and Papi, they are so brave that they are putting their lives and their families lives in risk. Tio Toni is the bravest one because he is once got into this problem and now is trying again to see if this time it works. I also agree with them in the part of saving and trying to make their country free. I like the part of them thinking about other people not just themselves. But if I were them I will still never put in risk my family…….but still it is a difficult decision. It is a very difficult decision because if they leave the country….who is going to improve the country??? Who is going to make it FREE??? This is very difficult decision but I think the best decision will be sending all of their family to the U.S.A and Tío Toni and papi….they should stay helping and defending their country!! So they can be FREE!!!

1 comentario:

alopezbarton dijo...

Should Anita have any say in this, since it is her father that is going to be in danger?