The Mancini’s are letting Anita and her mother hid in their closet. The Macini’s are hiding the secret, not even Oscar and his sisters know. I think that they are taking the right steps even though they are putting their family in risk just to help their friends. It was a great decision, first step, not to tell Oscar and his sisters that Anita and her mother are hiding in the closet. It was a good decision not telling them because, little kids sometimes by accident they spread the secret and in this case if they spread the secret they are going to get Anita and all of them in big trouble. They shouldn’t tell Oscar and his sisters until all the problems are resolved. I think the Mancini’s are being very good people because not all people would do this thing to save their friends. Other people prefer not risking their family, so I think the Mancini’s had a very big heart and braveness of letting them hide in their closet. I think the Mancini’s understand all the problem and difficulties Anita and her family have been through. The Mancini and Anita’s family have been good friends, I think that was another reason the Mancini’s let them hid in their closet. I am glad that all of them are cooperating to make their country free! They are fitting for freedom and I think every person has the right to be free. Anita’s family has a privilege to have the Mancini’s because Tío Pepe is Italian, so Anita and her mother are safe because SIM cannot enter to the Italian Embassy. Also Tío Toni, Papi and the other people of the group choose The Mancini’s house as a refugee in case of the SIM finds out. My opinion was different from the last one. In the last one I didn’t agree that Tío Toni and Papi would put their family in risk but I also thought freedom was the right decision. Now I change my mind and I think the Mancini’s are taking the right steps to protect their friends, and I think they should fight for freedom until they get what they want……FLY, FLY like BUTTERFLIES!! The Mancinis are doing the right steps because if they didn’t offer the closet, a safe place, I think Anita and her mother would have been killed. I think that Mancini’s did the right thing of keeping up that braveness and fight for freedom! I would have done the same thing. If they would have not do this ….all their plan of being free would end ….because they would get killed… and then the Mancini’s would have regret it!! They should get fitting for FREEDOM!!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario