miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Prediction "Book Thief":P:P:P


When I started reading the "Book Thief” it seemed very difficult, but I read chapter 2 and now I am understanding it better. What I predict that Liesel will become a stronger person. When her brother died she felt really sad and weak because she lost her brother and now she is going to live with her fosters parents” The Hubermanns.” Also she is never going to see her mom again. I think Liesel is going to steal more books and collect them, so see could have something to hold on and a memory of her brother. Also each place where she is going to steals a book, it would be an important place and she is going to past many adventures. She is going to learn how to read first, and I think Ms. Rosa Hubermann will teach her how to read. Liesel will find a way to live and entertain herself. I think she is also going to fight for what she wants. She is going to fight for freedom, she is going to go and find her mother, and maybe try to meet his father. Liesel will past adventure and exciting moments each time she steals a book, but she needs to be careful because the Nazis can find out, and they hate books. The Nazis may burn all the books she has steal or maybe they could get so mad that they could kill her. I think Liesel will die because she can have the disease of her brother Werner, it can be genetic. I think Liesel is going to start getting along better with the Hubermanns. Rosa is going to change her attutide and she is going to start and help Liesel and preparing her for anything that might happen in the future. I think Hans will die because of smoking. I got very curious when death mention about that he only saw Liesel 3 times.....that is very interesting because it makes you think….maybe she was risking herself each time she steeled a book….or maybe death took her the fourth time??? I also think that Liesel’s mother is going to die, but Liesel will first find her and maybe they will die together.

2 comentarios:

edwin dijo...

I agree with you Annie, but Rosa Hubermann will continue the swearing and will also teach us some... jejeje. I agree with the part that Liesel will die. Eventually she has to die. But I think that her biological mom would be long dead.

RebeeM! dijo...

i have a question why do nazis hate books?